I just wanted to thank everyone who has been giving me strength and kindness these past few weeks. I feel bold and powerful and I do not give a flying fuck about anything right now, and life is beautiful. Lovely strangers such as yourselves deserve nothing but the amount of hope you have left for me. Go forth and fuck shit up, you beautiful, beautiful bastards.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
[FEELINGS FOR VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS INTENSIFY]